Eight things about me that hardly anyone knows: (you may ask why eight and why not ten… 8th is the day on which I was born…)
- I kiss the pillow before I put my head onto it every night I go to bed. It’s like saying: thanks for cushioning my head all night!
- I read anything that is readable. I even read from the newspaper covers that we put over school text books. Once I even found a very interesting article that I removed the cover and straightened the folds and read the whole thing!
- I remember and recognize the distinct smell of all my family members. It is not the smell of the lotion or deodorant they use; it is the smell (rather stench!) of their sweat.
- I suffer from morning sickness on almost all days of winter. Hey don’t come to any wrong conclusions! ;-)
- If someone calls me when I am fast asleep, I can chat with them sensibly for hours together. And on the next day morning, I can’t recollect even a single word of what I spoke. In fact on some days, I end up checking up my received calls list to verify if the conversation happened in reality or in my dreams!
- I don’t wait for special occasions to give gifts to my closed ones… Whenever I feel like, there will a little gift from me to all my special ones… Who knows you may be the next one to see a gift wrapped box on your desk!
- I prefer to sleep on the floor, rather than on the cot.
- I hate doing any of the household chores! God knows, what will happen to my husband if at all I get married! ;-)