Search

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Bump it no more

Last December my nephew told me about this app that can transfer photos between mobiles by just bumping the mobiles to each other... At once, I fell in love with the app. I downloaded the app and talked about it with all my friends and they began using the app as well.

We did not have to upload pics and send them through email or get frustrated with why the laptop was unable to connect to mobile phone using Bluetooth... The bump.it app made everything so simple and easy.

But just today I got an email saying this app will be discontinued from this February... I feel so sad... There are very few apps that I use and I am get very attached to them. 

This is the second tool that google is retiring... The first one being igoogle..

I will miss you oh bump!!!

No comments: