Search

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Do you believe in Telepathy?

Well, I don't know about you, but I do! :-)

This night our dear Mandu asked me if I needed anything for dinner. I was sitting at my office desk, fully-exhausted and dead-tired. I had already eaten my lunch for dinner, so I told him:'Nothing'. He joked that 'Nothing' can't be ordered for dinner and that it is very difficult to get 'Nothing' for me. I just smiled and got back to work. Infact I was feeling like having some sweet paans. You know what I like the most in Tabla? The sweet paans that come along with the bill. ;-)

When he returned from dinner, guess what? He had got sweet paan for me. I was utterly surprised and extremely delighted. How could he read my thoughts? Or was I silently in my thought, asking him to bring me sweet paan?
No one knows but he did read my mind and this was not the first time! :-)

So, atleast now, do you believe in Telepathy?

No comments: