Search

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Statelessness of Life...

Last half a year has been a roller-coaster ride of emotions and feelings... Love, Hatred, Trust, Betrayal, Care, Understanding, Ruthlessness, Sacrifice, Envy, Joy, Sorrow, Innocence, Anger, Patience, Grief, Excitement, Tolerance, Loneliness, Friendship, Enmity, Contentment, Mischief, Fulfillment...

Every second of life seems to be a mystery taking unexpected twists and turns. Whoa! What a life!

"Are you enjoying?" you may ask. My answer will solely depend on the kind of feelings that I am undergoing at that moment of time. Sometimes I feel like banging my head to the wall, at other times, I feel like running away and at other times, I simply wish the time stops and let this feeling continue...

"You are so unpredictable!" you may comment... I may retort back saying, "What is predictable? At least not this life... Not my life with V!!!"

No comments: