Search

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Knotty Tidbits: 8

Title: Compliments!

These days I am all into playing computer games on V's new i-Pad. And my favorite game of all is the 'Bust A Marble'. That's where I get to burst marbles making crunching sounds! The only catch in the game is: every time we lose, we need to start all over again from Level-1. There is no way to save the latest level of the game and pick up from where we left. 

When I completed 13 levels in the game for the very first time, I was all excited. I was jumping and screaming "I won! I won! I won! I have crossed 13 levels!" And you know what V said: "Marbelous!" That's the best compliment I got in the recent times!

'Bust A Marble' is a 'marbelous' game indeed! :)

1 comment:

Donna said...

Don't you just love a guy with a sense of humor? And that he's your husband? It doesn't get any better!