Search

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sahityamlo Hasyam

Every day when I open the youtube home page, the first thing that I search for is "Sahityamlo Hasyam" This is a Telugu program by Dr. Garikipati Narasimha Rao. It is about Telugu language and literature with a twist of humour. He recites a number of funny Telugu/Sanskrit poems and explains the meaning of those. It is very funny to watch. I love it. We are supposed to have one episode per week. However for the past one month, no new episodes have been uploaded to youtube by the Teluguone channel.

I replay most of the episodes. I know some of the poems by heart. I love watching them. I laugh at the same funny poems again and again. It does not bore me at all.

I am very happy that Aditya told us about Dr. Garikipati Narasimha Rao and this program. If we hadn't known, we would have missed all those evenings of fun. V and I sit and watch this program together. It feels nice to share similar interests. Lucky me! :)

Oh TeluguOne! When will you upload new episodes of Sahityamlo Hasyam???

No comments: