Search

Monday, June 10, 2013

Seeing errors for database trigger

I know this is not one of my usual posts... This something about work... It's technical... I know.. I know.. But I cannot help it!

After ages, I was working on database triggers. I modified one and compiled it. 

It said: "trigger created with compilation errors" 
I typed: "show errors" 
It said: "No errors". 

How can that be? Now I knew that a trigger was sitting there in the database with errors and I needed to remove those errors. If I do not know what the errors are, how will I fix them?

I quick search in google, I find the answer... (Thank you Google!) USER_ERRORS table saves the error details of any database object that was created with errors. Here is the query:

select * from SYS.USER_ERRORS where NAME = and type =


No comments: