Search

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Divine Accident

Found this quote in my today’s iGoogle page:
 
"The most wonderful of all things in life, I believe, is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a glowing depth, beauty, and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing, it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of Divine accident."
- Sir Hugh Walpoe

This widget gets the quotes from http://quotesandlines.com/

I am so accustomed to viewing the iGoogle page everyday, I will surely miss it. Why do they have to retire this product?

2 comments:

Donna said...

Arathi, you are a divine accident in my life. I was just thinking about you, hoping you're well, and see that you are! Some loving quilty vibrations coming your way!

Arathi Prakash said...

Thanks Donna! Have a wonderful journey and hope you get lot of quilt ideas back home! :)