Search

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Knotty Tidbits: 13

Title: Subaru Outback

Since childhood our family traveled in Jeeps (cars that are designed for use on rough terrain). The first time I had to travel in a car like Maruti or Ambassador, I bumped my head onto the roof of the car. I hate getting into such cars. They seem so tiny and with their doors, I found them very suffocating. When I think of owning a car, I always imagine myself climb up into the car rather than creep down into a car.

Whenever we go out on long drives, Vikram seems to count the number of Subaru Outback vehicles along the way. The purpose of this is to emphasize how many people who love nature or travel use this vehicle. Needless to say, he loves the model and dreams of buying it as our second car. I always use to say "No way!", just for the heck of it! :-)

When I was in the east coast away from V, one day I realized that I was looking out for Subaru Outbacks. It became kind of a habit. Oh God! How much I missed him! I am happy that those days are over! :-)

No comments: