Search

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ayomayam Jagannaatham

The very first look at the pink little gajam(Elephant) reminds us of the saying in Telugu: "Ayomayam Jagannaatham!" which can be translated as "Everywhere everything is a confusion!"
There are some people in this world who always have a confused look on their face. You ask them something and immediately they are all confused and it takes some seconds for our question to sink into their mud-heads and it takes some more long moments for their head to decode the question and process it and spew out the response... Well, many of my friends think that I am one such person and one such friend gifted me with this gajam. He says that the moment he saw the expression on this elephant, he was reminded of me!

Does the gajam look like me?

No comments: